Fencing is a crucial feature of both commercial and residential properties. These installations help improve a property’s security and safety, while enhancing its aesthetics. Fortunately, there are several fencing products available on the market that are durable, cost-effective and suitable for your setting. However, not all materials offer the all-round advantages that colorbond fences do.
WHAT IS COLORBOND FENCING
This structure is made using Colorbond steel which is a pre-painted product that’s in line with Australian Standards. The product has panels, caps, finishing items, gates and posts made of this durable and long-lasting material. As mentioned, it is suitable for residential and commercial settings and the fences can be customised to suit a property owner’s needs. We at Menolotto Fencing and Fabrications Pty Ltd offer customised Colorbond fencing design, fabrication and installation services.
The Advantages of Colorbond Fencing
There are several benefits to opting for Colorbond fences including:
- Durable and strong– When you are planning to get a new fence installed, you would want it to be strong and resilient. Colorbond panels and other products are made of rust-resistant SS and can easily last for over two decades when they are installed and maintained well. They can endure exposure to weather changes and will not deteriorate easily as many other fencing materials do.
- Range of Design Options– As a property owner, you will have some ideas about how you want your fencing installation to be. You would want the fence to blend in well with the outdoor areas of your property. There is a variety of Colorbond options and you are sure to find something to suit your preferences. Since the features are customisable, you can get the types of fences you want. So whether you want a more elaborate and decorative fence or something more simple and straightforward, you will find that Colorbond is a good material choice.
- Easy to Install- Some people like to take up DIY home improvement projects and Colorbond is an ideal material for these. You can get the panels you need and it is easy to find hardware, fittings and accessories to complement these panels. While it is possible to handle the Colorbond fencing installation on your own, it’s best to hire professionals like us for the job. Our team will have detailed discussions with you to understand your requirements and then provide the best solutions, based on your needs. But since the installation is straightforward, it reduces the overall cost of the feature even when you opt for professional installation.
- Affordable- It’s true that the upfront costs of Colorbond are a little higher than vinyl and wood fencing. However, the installation of the former is straightforward and these products are low maintenance and long lasting. All these aspects reduce the overall cost of ownership of these features, and you get excellent return on investment.
- Eco-Friendly – Colorbond steel is an eco-friendly fencing material option because it is 100% recyclable. In addition, very little scrap is produced at the time of installation and this waste is recyclable. The material is termite and rot-proof and doesn’t need any toxic, chemical applications to protect it from insects and moisture. Many people are now turning towards eco-friendly living. They choose to use products that do less harm to the environment and Colorbond fits the bill perfectly.
No matter which way you look at it, Colorbond fences are an ideal material for various settings.
Colorbond fencing as well as decorative tube steel will add to the look and feel of any home. Available in a full range of colours and styles with matching gates.